Synergy Professions is committed to ensuring that the FCA principles of Consumer Duty and of Treating Customers Fairly is embedded in our culture and is adhered to in all aspects of our day-to-day business activities.
We will always:
- put consumers at the heart of our business and focus on delivering good outcomes for our customers.
- provide products and services that are designed to meet customers’ needs, that they know provide fair value, that help customers achieve their financial objectives and which do not cause them harm.
- communicate and engage with customers so that they can make effective, timely and properly informed decisions about financial products and services and can take responsibility for their actions and decisions.
- not seek to exploit customers’ behavioural biases, lack of knowledge or characteristics of vulnerability.
- support our customers in realising the benefits of the products and services they buy and acting in their interests without unreasonable barriers.
- consistently consider the needs of our customers, and how they behave, at every stage of the product/service lifecycle.
- continuously learn from our growing focus and awareness of real customer outcomes.
- ensure that the interests of our customers are central to our culture and purpose and embedded throughout our organisation.
- monitor and regularly review the outcomes that our customers are experiencing in practice and take action to address any risks to good customer outcomes.
- ensure that we take full responsibility for ensuring that the Duty is properly embedded within our firm, and that all staff are accountable for the outcomes our customers are experiencing.
- ensure that promotion material is clear, compliant, jargon free and appropriately targeted.
- ensure that all staff have thorough training on all products, understand who they are and aren’t suitable for, and are encouraged to challenge product providers where they spot inconsistencies, ambiguities or potential unfairness in the product literature or product features.
- keep detailed records of customer instructions and of the advice and options given before, during and after a sale, to help ensure we treat customers fairly and can deal with any complaints that may arise swiftly and fairly.
- as a broker, keep fully informed of our lenders Consumer Duty and Treating Customers Fairly protocols to ensure they are compliant.
- for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Loan Calculator a quick and easy way to calculate your monthly repayments
(please note: the figures provided by this calculator are for illustrative purposes only.
It does not constitute an offer of finance.)
REQUEST A CALL BACK.
Would you like to speak to one of our team over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.