At Synergy Professions we offer unsecured practice loans to Solicitors and Solicitor Practices.
Our legal financing team are dedicated to sourcing the best possible financial solution for your Practice, whether you are a sole practitioner or a large multi partner firm and looking to expand your Practice or need finance for partner buy in/buy out, client funding, new IT equipment or practice certificates. Our financing offers fixed monthly repayments giving greater budgeting control.
We offer loans to Solicitors so that you can source the necessary finance that will enable you to achieve your business goals and have a long term positive impact on the success of your business when you need it.
Since 1999 Synergy Professions has operated a one-stop shop providing financial solutions for our clients needs, arranging in excess of £150m. As we only work with the professions sector we fully understand your needs and requirements and we will do the hard work for you to secure the best deal at the best rate with no risk to you. By arranging your unsecured practice finance through Synergy Professions your assets are not at risk and your bank credit lines remain intact.
The benefits of an unsecured Solicitor loan are:
- Existing banking benefits will not be affected
- No deposits or prepayments required
- Loans are tailored to your individual requirements
- Repayment and interest charges are fixed for the duration of the loan Repayment and interest charges scheduled over an agreed period (from 6 months to 5 years)
- Funds are paid directly into your practice by cheque or BACS
- The loan can be used for practically any purpose
Examples of how Solicitor Finance can be utilised include:
- Tax funding
- VAT funding
- IT: computer hardware, software, training and services
- Office equipment
- Working Capital
- Office refurbishments
- Partner buy-ins / outs
- Office move
- Fee Blocks
- Annual premiums
- Practice development relocations, acquisitions, mergers, and expansion costs