At Synergy Professions we offer unsecured practice loans for Dentists and Dental Practices.
As one of the leading providers of finance to dental practices, dental labs, dentists and orthodontists we can ensure your Practice can continue to grow and develop and enable you to achieve your business goals and have a long term positive impact on the success of your business when you need it. Our finance can help you to invest in new equipment and support your tax and VAT bills.
We offer loans to Dentists so that you can source the necessary finance that will enable you to achieve your business goals and have a long term positive impact on the success of your business when you need it.
Since 1999 Synergy Professions has operated a one-stop shop providing financial solutions for our clients needs, arranging in excess of £150m. As we only work with the professions sector we fully understand your needs and requirements and we will do the hard work for you to secure the best deal at the best rate with no risk to you. By arranging your unsecured practice finance through Synergy Professions your assets are not at risk and your bank credit lines remain intact.
The benefits of an unsecured Dental Practice loan are:
- Existing banking benefits will not be affected
- No deposits or prepayments required
- Loans are tailored to your individual requirements
- Repayment and interest charges are fixed for the duration of the loan Repayment and interest charges scheduled over an agreed period (from 6 months to 7 years)
- Funds are paid directly into your practice by CHAPS
- The loan can be used for practically any purpose
Examples of how Dental Finance can be utilised include:
- Dental equipment
- Tax liabilities
- VAT funding
- IT: computer hardware, software, training and services
- Office equipment
- Surgery refurbishments
- Practice acquisition – we can consider repayment terms of up to 20 years subject to security evaluation
- Practice relocation
Click to get a dental financing quote
To contact Synergy Professions call us on:
0845 124 9624
Alternatively you can email us at: