At Synergy Professions we offer unsecured practice loans to Accountants and Accountancy Practices.
A core sector of our business is assisting accountants with bespoke financial solutions. Regardless of your size our team understand the financial challenges Practices are facing and the need to maintain your working capital and free up cash flow. This philosophy allows you to protect your assets and not endanger any existing banking credit lines.
We offer loans for accountants so that you can source the necessary finance that will enable you to achieve your business goals and have a long term positive impact on the success of your business when you need it.
Since 1999 Synergy Professions has operated a one-stop shop providing financial solutions for our clients needs, arranging in excess of £150M. As we only work with the professions sector we fully understand your needs and requirements and we will do the hard work for you to secure the best deal at the best rate with no risk to you. By arranging your unsecured practice finance through Synergy Professions your assets are not at risk and your bank credit lines remain intact.
The benefits of an unsecured accountancy loan are:
- Existing banking benefits will not be affected
- No deposits or prepayments required
- Loans are tailored to your individual requirements
- Repayment and interest charges are fixed for the duration of the loan Repayment and interest charges scheduled over an agreed period (from 6 months to 5 years)
- Funds are paid directly into your practice by cheque or BACS
- The loan can be used for practically any purpose
Examples of how Accountancy Finance can be utilised include:
- Tax funding
- VAT funding
- IT: computer hardware, software, training and services
- Office equipment
- Working Capital
- Office refurbishments
- Partner buy-ins / outs
- Office move
- Fee Blocks
- Annual premiums
- Practice development relocations, acquisitions, mergers, and expansion costs
Click to get an accounting loan quote
To contact Synergy Professions call us on:
0845 124 9624
Alternatively you can email us at: