Referrals – Synergy Professions can work with you to assist your clients financial requirements with low rate funding
A core sector of our business is assisting accountants and solicitors with bespoke financial solutions. Through the strong relationships we have established with our funding panel in the last 20 years, we are now able to extend our offering to your clients with regards to unsecured loans.
We recognise that your own clients may be looking to source VAT and TAX funding or to invest in capital expenditure and even working capital, we can assist your client to source the necessary finance at highly commercial rates without endangering any existing banking credit lines.
Synergy Professions would welcome the opportunity to work with you, on a mutually beneficial basis, to assist your client base to realise their full potential through unsecured loans and to ease the burden of financing large payments by spreading the cost throughout the year.
The benefits to your clients of an unsecured loan are:
- Existing banking benefits will not be affected through professional finance
- No deposits or prepayments required on unsecured practice loans
- Unsecured loans are tailored to your clients individual requirements
- Repayment and interest charges are fixed for the duration of the unsecured loan repayment and interest charges scheduled over an agreed period (from 6 months to 5 years)
- Funds can be paid directly into your clients company by cheque or BACS
- The loan can be used for practically any purpose
Examples of how the finance can be utilised include:
- Corporation Tax
- Self Assessment Tax
- IT: computer hardware, software, training and services
- Office equipment
- Working Capital
- Office refurbishments
- Office move
- Annual premiums
- Company development relocations, acquisitions, mergers, and expansion costs